If you wish to adjust the displayed temperature up or down, there is calibration feature in your thermostat. Our thermostats are pre-calibrated at the factory using a calibration setting of “0” and should not need to be changed, However, you can change the calibration if you wish to adjust it to match a different thermometer in your home.
If you wish to adjust the calibration of your thermostat, perform the following steps:
- Press “Menu” once
- Press “Scroll” 4 times until you see “Set Review Swing Value”
- Press “Ok”
- Press “Next” to skip Swing
- Press “Next” again to skip Offset– should say “Adust Value Cal”
- A number will pop up in the display between -5F and +5F (0 is the default)
- Use the up and down buttons to adjust it as desired
When you are finished, press “Exit”
*Maximum amount of time is 10 seconds between button pushes.
For example: Putting this adjustment to – 2 will lower the display temperature by 2 degrees. Putting this adjustment to + 2, will increase the displayed temperature by 2 degrees.
The maximum amount you can calibrate the thermostat is plus or minus 5 degrees Fahrenheit. (Plus or minus 3 Celsius)