How do I set day & time on my thermostat?
Modified on: Tue, 18 Sep, 2018 at 2:16 PM
If you wish to change the day and or time, perform the following steps:
- open the front door of the thermostat.
- Slide the SET slide switch in the upper right corner to “Day/Time”.
- You will see the day blinking at the top. Press the “Up” button until it shows the correct day.
- Press “Next”
- You will now see the time blinking in the lower right corner. Press the “Up” or “Down” button until the correct time is displayed. If you hold the button in, it will go much faster.
- Note the “A” for AM and the “P” for PM.
- When you are finished, return the SET slide to the RUN position.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.