How do I switch between 12 hr and 24 hr time on my thermostat?
Modified on: Wed, 26 Sep, 2018 at 10:49 AM
The following steps will allow you to switch between Standard and Military time:
- Remove the front cover of the thermostat from the wall.
- On the circuit board, locate the row of dip switches. It is a horizontal rectangular black box with white switches. Move Switch #5 to the opposite position (up or down) using an eyeglass screwdriver, fine-point pen, or toothpick. It is the 5th switch from the left.
- UP = 24 Hour, DOWN = 12 Hour
- Locate the Hardware Reset button on the circuit board labeled HW RST and press it for 3 seconds.
- You will see 88:88 flashing in the display reminding you that the day and time need to be reset. Move the SET slide switch to “Day/Time” and fix the day and time. Return the SET slide switch back to RUN.
- Finally, put the front half of the thermostat back onto the wall.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.