How do I set day and time?
Modified on: Tue, 25 Sep, 2018 at 11:16 AM
If you wish to change the day and or time, perform the following steps:
- Open the front door of the thermostat.
- Turn the rotary dial to “Set Day/Time”.
- You will see the day blinking at the top. Press the “Up” button until it shows the correct day.
- Press “Next”
- You will now see the time blinking. Press the “Up” or “Down” button until the correct time is displayed. If you hold the button in, it will go much faster.
- Rotate the dial back to the run position when finished.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.