Use the HOLD feature on the thermostat to allow manual control with a fixed set temperature. This bypasses all the programs and provides a constant temperature permanently until you manually take it out of the HOLD mode again.
- Thermostat must be in either heat or cool position.
- SET Slide switch must be in the RUN position.
- Press the HOLD key to turn HOLD on and then again to turn it off.
- HOLD is only active when the word “HOLD” is visible in the display. Verify that you can see “HOLD” in the display for manual operation.
- At this time, you can use the up and down buttons to adjust the temperature at any time. The temperature will then remain constant forever or until you change it again.
- Do not press the HOLD key simply to adjust the temperature, this will change the mode.
- Sliding the SET switch or TEMPARUTURE MODE SWITCH will cancel the HOLD. If you move these controls, when you are finished, you have to hit HOLD again and verify that you see the word HOLD in the display before leaving the thermostat.